Tourist guide services
Anna Maria is an authorized and competent tourist guide for the Trentino region. She is available for groups and individual tourists, in Italian, German and English, she arranges guided visits to museums, castles and historical places of interest but also and mainly naturalistic walks.
For hobby botanists and spontaneous orchids lovers, Anna Maria can arrange and guide mountain walks of about 3 or 4 hours + briefing in the evening to check the ID of the different flowers and plants we have observed. Pretty short itineraries on path without any technical difficulty, so that you can observe the flowers and take pictures. According to the weather conditions and to the blooming season we usually choose among the following protected areas:
- EU site of interest Tremalzo/Tombea
- EU site of interest Pichèa/Rocchetta
- Natural Reserve Lake Ampola
- Pian di Pur on Lake Ledro
- Natural Reserve Monte Brione
But of course there are also historical & cultural walks i.g the following tours:
- Local History walk along the shore of the Ledro Lake and visit to the Pile Dwelling Museum. Duration: about two hours (the Pile Dwelling Site is Unesco serial Cultural Heritage)
- Walk from Biacesa to Riva del Garda along the panorama way called “Sperone Road”. Duration about 4 hours (return the same way on foot or by bus)
- Art and History visit in Valle di Ledro “on the foot path of the Holy Patron Saints” Duration: about two hours
Please contact me for the costs that depend also on the participants’ number.